What is personality?
Although it is almost impossible to reconcile the subject of personality, it can be said in simple language that "one or more qualities that distinguish you as a person from another person is your personality!"
In 1970, Paul Costa Jr. and Robert R. McCrae, two researchers, came to the conclusion that 'a person's personality is built on five basic factors'.
1. Openness - How interested are you in learning and understanding something new?
2. Conscientiousness - How tidy are you? How many things can you focus on at the same time?
3. Extraversion - How self-centered or person-centered are you?
4. Agreeableness - How easily can you take the opinion of others? How friendly are you?
5. Neuroticism - How is your confidence level about yourself?
Anyway, let's talk about measuring your personality. Below is a web link, here you will find some questions. The questions are about "what do you think about yourself?” If you think the question is 100% suitable for you, then click on agree. The lower the match, the lower the rating. If it doesn't go with your character or thoughts at all, click on disagree.
Let’s check your personality type and please share your result here with me, then we can discuss it more!
The results showed I am a Mediator INFP-T. The name sounds strange but what followed shortly was something that I read with a sense of great amazement. I was startled by the accuracy of the profile section- those were exactly my strengths and weaknesses; as if the writer had studied himself my traits before jotting them down.
While going through the entire content of my profile I experienced both pride as well as fear; for it is true to the best of my knowledge and experience so far.
Would want to know; what can I do more with what I am already.