Women Empowerment must not be limited to raising voice and talking about gender equality only. One must respect her mother and sister first and share right opportunity and respect. Sharing skills to women so that she can stand for herself. Giving opportunity to educate the girls so that she could really understand the difference and potential of being an women. The impact they can make in society. I have very deep value for my mother and women and every humans because somehow unity and diversity is always powerful. (Ankit Kumar — CEO & Co- founder, Samrat Investments , Loveonn Magazine)
Initiative we are taking to empower in educating girl child and empowering women more here.
“I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” — Oprah
2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
Michelle Obama, First African-American First Lady of the United States
3. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” — Mitch Albom
4. “Behind all your stories is always your mother’s story because hers is where yours begin.” — Mitch Albom
5. “No man is poor who has a Godly mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
6. “One of the strongest loves I’ve ever witnessed is the love a mother has for her child.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
“God knows that a mother needs fortitude and courage and tolerance and flexibility and patience and firmness and nearly every other brave aspect of the human soul.” — Phyllis McGinley
8. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt, Former First Lady
9. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” — Melinda Gates
10. “I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” — Madonna
If you can educate 1 girl- then do it
If you can raise 1 girl- then do it
If you can save 1 girl- then do it,
If your capability is to share small contribution in empowerment then do it without waiting.
Awareness and empowerment talk is great way to transform society, but NOW we need more action and helping hand from each humans with possibility to contribute.
Remember that in filling gender gap and equality, you don’t end with creating another gap for men empowerment.
Only by bringing best in women and her realization of it can nurture the society.
Thanks to You, every women on this Earth for nurturing and making a better world with your diverse potential, by breaking all the barriers whenever required.
Originally published at www.samratfinancialbanking.com
Subscribe us here to evolve yourself and share your knowledge.